A simple KDE network monitor that show rx/tx LEDs or numeric information about the transfer rate of any network interface in a system tray icon. KNetStats is now part of kde-extragear package so the source code can be found at the KDE subversion repository. Stable releases packages are avaliable to download also at SourceForge download servers. The current version is v1.6.1.
* See network activity, transfer rate, speed chart, IP address, MAC address, etc of any network interface (including localloopback).
* Support multiple network interfaces.
* See simple statistics (packets and bytes received and transmitted).
* Configurable Update Interval, View mode, Icon themes, etc.
* GPL’ed, you can use and modify for free (Following GPL conditions)
* Carrier on/off detection.