Rapache is a simple tool for remotely managing and configuring an apache2 instance without having to hassle around through configuration files.
Rapache is a python + GTK tool that allows you to configure apache2 and all of its modules.
GPL’d, Its goal is to provide the user with a simple interface to facilitate the work to those who want to set up a web-server in a few clicks.
– Vhost managing
– Virtualhost normalization to conform Debian policy
– Module managing
– Syntax highliting when showing confs source
Soon to come:
– Config files backup and quick restore
– Plugin system
– SSL Plugin, Basic_Auth plugin, Mono plugin, Logging Plugin
– Apache start/stop and status
– SSH Handling
Download : here